Allstate offers some of the most sizable discounts for when you bundle your home, motorcycle, or renters insurance with your auto insurance policy. You can also benefit from individual discounts for each type of insurance policy to help decrease your overall costs. On top of that, you get the reputation of a top 10 provider that has been providing quality coverage for almost a century.
Excellent Bundling Discounts
Allstate offers several bundling discounts to save on your multiple policies, including:
You can earn one of the largest bundling discounts in the industry (25 percent off) when you bundle your home and auto insurance policies. Bundling also allows you to access multiple Allstate policies from the same place (your online portal), which can save you time when you review your plan’s details, make payments, update coverage, and more.
Three of the top 10 U.S. cities with the highest rates of homeownership are in Florida, which include Cape Coral (No. 1), Sarasota (No. 3), and Tampa (No. 7).6
If you’re one of the many homeowners in the Alligator State, you might be able to save more with Allstate’s bundling discount.
Highly Rated Mobile Apps
Allstate offers customer service support, digital claims, and unique features/programs through its mobile app. The Allstate Mobile app has a 4.8-star rating (out of 5) from iOS users and a 4-star rating from Android users. Here are a few features and programs you can benefit from:
- QuickFoto Claim: You can upload photos of damages immediately following an accident to process claims quickly.
- Drivewise: Allstate’s Drivewise program, which you can access through the separate Drivewise app, tracks your driving and rewards you for safe driving habits. You can also benefit from driving insights and tips, daily safety challenges, and a crash detection feature that can send help automatically in the event of an accident. Get a discount just for signing up with Drivewise (percentage varies by state), and continue earning discounts by staying active in the program. Drivewise has a 4.8-star rating on the App Store and a 3.9-star rating on Google Play.
- Digital ID: You can access a digital copy of your insurance card from the app directly.
- Digital payments: Make payments, check your billing history, or change your payment method in the app.
- Roadside assistance: Allstate is one of the few insurance providers that offers roadside assistance to all drivers, even if they don’t already have insurance with Allstate. You can send a roadside alert notification to your dispatcher and check on the status of your assistance from the app.
Allstate’s Milewise Program
Floridians drive nearly 21,000 miles a year on average, which is significantly higher than the national average of 9,717.78 If you don’t drive a lot, you could benefit from Allstate’s pay-per-mile program, Milewise. Milewise works by charging you a daily flat rate on top of a per-mile rate. Here’s an example of what those rates could look like:
|Daily flat rate
|Number of miles per day
|Total daily cost
If you drive 25 miles a day on average, you’re looking at a rate of about $90 a month (or $1,080 a year), which is much lower than both Florida and Allstate’s annual averages. Your daily flat rate and per-mile rate will vary based on your location, driving history, and personal background.