Did you know that three-quarters of Americans admit to texting while driving, as well as other behaviors like eating, watching movies, and even sexting? This is why, during Distracted Driving month, we’re rewarding people who drive, well, undistracted.
The concept is simple: if you drive undistracted for a week, you’ll receive up to $2,500 in cash toward your auto insurance premiums. Here’s how it works:
- To be considered, submit the application form below.
- Up to 25 participants will be chosen and notified by May 23, 2023.
- If chosen, for a week, participants will stop using the phone while driving. During this time, they’ll use Screen Time reporting to verify they didn’t use the phone while driving.
- We’ll send further instructions for how to submit Screen Time reports when notifying participants.
- We’ll also require participants to:
- Following a proven week of undistracted driving, we’ll enter participants into a giveaway for $2,500 in cash to be used toward their car insurance premiums – no strings attached.
- Participants who drive undistracted for a week and do not win the $2,500 cash prize will still receive $100 in the form of a cash prize.
Not sure how much you already drive distracted? Take our distracted driving quiz to find out.