Superior Financial Strength
GEICO has an A++ (Superior) financial strength rating from AM Best.2 Financial strength ratings indicate an insurance provider’s ability to pay its customers’ claims. A Superior rating means GEICO has the capital and management capacity to cover customer losses in the event of accidents, necessary for good customer service.
Emergency Roadside Assistance
If you run into issues on the road, GEICO offers 24/7 roadside assistance. This additional coverage provides the following:
- Battery jump starts
- Fuel delivery (does not include the price of fuel)
- Lockout services up to $100
- Tire change services (if you have a spare)
- Towing to the nearest repair facility
- Winching your vehicle if it is stuck on or immediately next to a publicly-maintained roadway
Here’s what you need to do to request help:
- Open the GEICO Mobile app and select Roadside Assistance.
- Or, visit https://geico.app.link/staticAutoERSGetHelpNow.
- Or, call (800) 42-GEICO.
Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
If your vehicle is less than 15 months old or has fewer than 15,000 miles, you may be eligible for mechanical breakdown coverage. In the event of a vehicle breakdown, this additional coverage applies to the following:
- Costs of repair
- Replacement parts
- Other mechanical problems
To start your mechanical breakdown insurance claim, call (800) 443-7411.
Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial auto insurance from GEICO will protect business vehicles from the incidents below:
- Damage to someone else’s property
- Damage to your vehicle(s)
- Driver injury
- Injury to someone else
Business vehicles are cars only for commercial purposes. Cars for commuting or delivery services are not eligible. GEICO’s commercial auto insurance covers the following types of vehicles:
- Box trucks
- Food trucks
- Pickup trucks
- Service utility trucks
This coverage will not protect semi trucks and tractor-trailers.