Extended Vehicle Care
Allstate’s extended vehicle care protects you from repair costs after the manufacturer’s warranty expires. Most manufacturer’s warranties cover your car for three years and 36,000 miles, whichever happens first. Allstate extends this coverage to seven years and 100,000 miles of protection.
Extended vehicle care with Allstate offers you:
- Repair cost coverage: Whether it’s repairing your engine or electrical, Allstate will pay 100 percent of parts and labor costs after a $50 deductible.
- Your choice of mechanic: No matter the shop you choose, you’ll get the cost of a mechanic reimbursed as well as rental car costs.
- Repair resolution on your behalf: Once you choose your mechanic, Allstate will get you the repairs you need.
- Price transparency: You’ll get complete clarity on fair pricing and can cancel anytime.
Allstate’s Deductible Rewards program offers an immediate $100 off collision coverage and another $100 in deductible savings for every year you drive without an accident. These rewards can lower your collision coverage up to $500. If your deductible is less than $500, you could pay no deductible for a collision insurance claim, potentially.
Claim Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are unsatisfied with your claim payout or experience, Allstate will give you a six-month credit towards your premium payments. This guarantee comes with all-standard Allstate policies.
You can qualify for Allstate’s claim satisfaction guarantee if:
- You have an active insurance policy with Allstate.
- Allstate made a claim payout.
- You mailed a letter explaining your dissatisfaction within 180 days of the accident to:
- Allstate Insurance, CSG
- P.O. Box 13084
- Roanoke, VA 24031-3084
- You haven’t made another claim on the same vehicle.
Allstate’s claim satisfaction guarantee is not available in the following states:
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
Safe Driving Bonus
By enrolling in Allstate’s Safe Driving Bonus program, you will earn a bonus every six months without an accident. You will receive these bonus payouts automatically as a credit toward your policy premium. It benefits everyone on the road when drivers are responsibly practicing safe driving. Get rewarded for slowing down at crosswalks, using your lights in the rain properly, and switching lanes to share the road with bikes and scooters.