If you need to bundle your Audi auto insurance with your home or renters insurance, or another type of policy, Allstate has you covered. Bundling is a great way to bring down the cost of insurance on your Audi.
With Allstate, you can bundle your Audi insurance with different types of insurance policies:
- Off-road vehicle
If you’re a homeowner and want to save on insurance for your Audi, consider Allstate’s bundling plan. At 25 percent off, Allstate has the largest home and car bundling option. You can still earn savings by bundling your car insurance with condo or renters insurance, but the amount you save varies by location.
Another great benefit of bundling is convenience. Rather than having to manage your different policies from different providers, you can review your policy and adjust your plans from the same place.
Broad Coverage Options
Allstate has an extensive list of coverage options to keep you and your Audi protected. Of course, you can get fully covered through a standard liability policy, uninsured/underinsured motorist protection, and collision and comprehensive coverage. Beyond those basic options, however, Allstate offers several add-ons that you can mix and match to meet your specific needs.
Additional coverage options include the following:
- Accident forgiveness, which ensures your insurance rates won’t go up after your first at-fault accident
- New car replacement for the first two years of owning a new vehicle
- Custom equipment coverage, which pays to replace or repair any custom parts or equipment you add to your Audi
- Personal umbrella coverage, which we look at below
- Rideshare insurance for drivers who drive for companies like Uber and Lyft
- Rental car reimbursement if your Audi is in the shop and you need a rental
Personal Umbrella Coverage
Personal umbrella coverage can be invaluable if you find yourself liable for a claim that your insurance can’t cover on its own. If you’ve gotten into an accident or are involved in a lawsuit and the payments exceed your insurance limits, your umbrella insurance will kick in to cover the rest of the claim.
It’s important to note that umbrella insurance protects you from injuries or damages that you cause to another person or their possessions. However, if your insurance can’t cover the claim on its own, you might have to use your own assets in order to pay off a lawsuit or the amount owed.
Umbrella insurance is especially important in the following situations:
- You’re bundling your Audi with multiple policies and want to extend that coverage across all of your policies.
- You’ve made serious investments in your Audi with custom parts, racing stripes, or an expensive interior.
- You have a large family and want to extend coverage to all of your family members, including your kids, for extra protection.
- You believe you’re at a higher risk of being sued.
- If your teenager is driving your Audi regularly.
- If you live in an area with a high rate of accidents, umbrella insurance might make sense for you.
- You simply want the added protection.
Accidents and lawsuits are nearly impossible to predict, and sometimes having peace of mind is enough of a reason to get umbrella insurance.
DID YOU KNOW?
According to the Insurance Information Institute, umbrella insurance is usually sold in $1 million increments. The cost of umbrella insurance starts at around $150 per year.5