Allstate is the fourth-largest provider and the best provider for homeowners who want to bundle with car insurance. If you’re a part of Virginia’s 66 percent of homeowners, you can save up to 25 percent on your car insurance just by bundling your home and auto with Allstate.6 On top of big savings for homeowners, Allstate offers a long list of discounts, solid additional coverage and specialized plans like pay-per-mile insurance.
Sizable Home Bundling Discount
Allstate offers one of the largest home and auto bundling discounts in the industry (25 percent). If you aren’t a homeowner, you might be able to qualify for another bundling discount. Here are all the ways you can bundle with Allstate.
Bundling also allows you to access multiple Allstate policies from the same place (your online portal), which can save you time when you review your plan’s details, make payments, update coverage and more.
Great Pay-Per-Mile Plan
If you’re a Virginian, you have access to Allstate’s exclusive pay-per-mile insurance program Milewise. Milewise works by tracking your mileage and determining your premiums based on how many miles you drive each month. Here’s what your rates might look like with the Milewise program:
|How many miles you drive each day
If you drive 20 miles a day on average (7,300 annually), you’re looking at a rate of about $68 a month (or $828 a year). This is much lower than the national average ($1,047) and slightly lower than the average annual cost of car insurance in Virginia, which is $846.
On average, Virginians drive about 9,500 miles per year (26 miles per day).7
If you drive around or less than 7,500 miles per year, you would be spending less on car insurance than the average driver in Virginia. Speak to your agent about how much you could save with Milewise.
Excellent Roadside Assistance Membership
Allstate offers pay-per-service roadside assistance and annual memberships to its existing customers as well as those who don’t have Allstate insurance. Here are three ways to access Allstate’s 24/7 roadside assistance service:
|$25 annually per vehicle
|$154 per usage
Some of Allstate’s roadside services include:
- 24-hour assistance: If you need help with towing, flat tires, jump-starts or other roadside emergencies, you can get 24/7 assistance.
- Hazard reimbursement: Damage your wheel due to a road hazard? Allstate will reimburse you for the repair or replacement.
- Member discounts: Roadside members get discounts for their oil changes, travel costs and more.
- Trip interruption: Allstate will reimburse you for meals, transportation and lodging if your car becomes undrivable and you’re at least 100 miles away from home on a trip.
- Motorcycle and RV coverage: Roadside assistance services cover your Allstate-insured motorcycle and RV.