AAA insurance includes medical payments coverage, a standard insurance offering that pays for expenses like hospital bills up to a specified amount, regardless of who is at fault in an accident. It covers ambulance fees and funeral costs as well. AAA calls this type of coverage MedPay1.
What makes AAA insurance unique is that the company offers a feature called excess MedPay. Excess MedPay pays for healthcare costs resulting from an accident after your health insurance and standard MedPay coverage have reached their limits. This is useful if you worry about the limits of your existing coverage and want to ensure that your assets are safe after an incident.
- Small insurance claim forgiveness: This ensures that your premiums will not increase due to a small accident (under $250 if you were at fault in an accident, and under $750 if you weren’t at fault).
- Full claim forgiveness: This allows you to remove any claim, no matter the size, from your insurance record after you’ve been insured with AAA for five years.
- Renewal bonuses: You’ll get a $50 credit upon your policy renewal at the end of each term. Your deductible will shrink by $50 for each claim-free policy term, as well.
You can save money by streamlining your insurance coverages under one roof. AAA offers many different types of insurance besides auto coverage:
- Commercial auto insurance
- Motorcycle insurance
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Home insurance
- Condo insurance
- Renters insurance
- Umbrella insurance
- Boat & RV insurance
- Collector car insurance
- General liability insurance
- Business owners’ policy insurance
- Workers compensation insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Cyber liability insurance
AAA provides different types of insurance depending on your location. Be sure to check to see what’s available in your area. If you consolidate your coverages with AAA, you’ll save big on premiums and time.
If you are a student, you know that school expenses mean that every dollar counts. AAA is a great option for students, balancing quality coverage with multiple ways to save. As a student, you’ll earn discounts for the following actions:
- Achieving good grades: High school or full-time college students earn discounts if they have GPAs of at least 3.0.
- Living away from home: Policyholders receive discounts if they are students living at least 100 miles from home without cars.
- Taking a teen driver safety course: Teens that complete AAA-approved driver safety courses get discounts and learn to be safer drivers. Learn how to add a teen to your policy.
Best of all, you can continue to earn discounts after you graduate, if you become a member of select college or university alumni associations. Get an insurance quote from AAA directly to get a better idea of what you’ll pay, whether you want full coverage insurance, gap insurance, collision coverage, or comprehensive coverage.