If you’re looking for an inexpensive option for auto insurance, then Good2Go may just the perfect fit. For more than 25 years, Good2Go has been offering underserved drivers car insurance that meets minimum limits and provides comprehensive and collision coverage, too. As an auto insurance agency, Good2Go helps you get access to inexpensive auto insurance that’s fast and easy to access. Here’s what you should know:
At Good2Go, we value our customers. That’s why we aim to make the claims handling process as smooth as possible. Good2Go offers several ways to handle your claim. You can call our toll-free number at 1-888-925-6547 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 7:20 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) to speak directly with a Good2Go representative on the phone who can help you with your claim. Even if you get in a car accident after hours, you can still contact the toll-free number and provide the necessary information to the automated system any day of the week, 24 hours a day. The automated system collects the information so that our claims representatives can process your claim effectively. You can also email us at claims@Good2Go.com about your claim and communicate via email at your convenience. You can also make a claim online when you’re logged into your account. Simply click on the Manage My Policy link to get started with your claim.
At Good2Go, you can expect to take advantage of a whole slew of discounts. If you own a house, mobile home, or condominium, you can qualify for a 5-10% discount on your auto insurance policy. You can even get discounts for multiple cars saving you up to 25 percent. Save even more on your auto insurance from Good2Go with policy and driver discounts, such as:
- Student Driver Discounts. With student driver discounts, you can save an average of 5-20% if you’re between the ages of 16 and 25 years old. You also need at least a B-average or higher and must provide your current transcript to get the discount.
- Good Driver Discounts. The average discount you can potentially save with a Good Driver Discount ranges between 10-35 percent.
- Defensive Driving Course Discounts. Drivers that complete a state-certified course can see anywhere from 5-15% off their rates. This discount can last several years, but you will have to retake the test after a certain period of time to keep the discount going.
- Paid In Full Discounts. If you prefer to pay your car insurance in full instead of on a monthly basis, you can quickly save from 5-10% on your policy with the Paid-in-Full discount.
- Renewal Discounts. We appreciate our loyal customers. That’s why being a loyal customer pays off when you continue your Good2Go auto insurance policy and renew it. You can take advantage of our renewal discounts for a savings of 3-5% off your car insurance policy just for staying on board with us.
Underwriting is an important part of assessing the risk in automobile insurance policies and also ensures your auto insurance can provide ample coverage. Various underwriting companies underwrite Good2Go’s auto insurance policies, including:
- American Independent Insurance Company
- Bankers Independent Insurance Company
- Bristol West Insurance Group
- Dairyland Auto Insurance
- The General Insurance
- Kemper Auto Infinity Insurance Company
- Personal Service Insurance Company
- Plymouth Rock Management Company of NJ
Good to Know
With of New Hampshire, New Jersey and Florida, Good2Go insurance offers coverage across the country. We also help you stay focused while on the road with our LifeSaver mobile app.
If you’re ready to go with Good2Go, reach out and contact 855-646-4661 to learn more about the various Good2Go auto insurance policies at any time of the day, seven days a week. Get help from an expert Good2Go agent, and visit Good2Go online at Good2Go.com today!