Allstate provides the best option overall for auto insurance in Colorado. Customers can save on their insurance premiums with multiple discounts. Plus, Allstate has a stellar reputation, with an A rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB)1 and a customer satisfaction index rating of 847 out of 1,000 from the J.D. Power U.S. Auto Insurance Study.2
Allstate’s Coverage Options
Allstate has an extensive list of options for auto insurance coverages beyond the state’s minimum required coverage:
- Roadside assistance: An add-on coverage that begins at around $8 per month, per covered vehicle, Allstate Roadside gives 24/7 assistance for flat tires, lockouts, jump-starts and tows.
- Windshield and glass: All auto policies have Auto Glass Claim Express, which means you can pick from more than 7,200 repair shops to schedule windshield and glass repairs.
- Rental reimbursement: Rental reimbursement coverage assists you in paying for rental cars or public transportation while your vehicle is under repair for a covered insurance claim.
- Personal umbrella policy: Allstate’s umbrella policy gives you more liability coverage than a standard insurance policy. It covers you anywhere in the world for bodily injury liability, property damage liability and personal injury.
Shop around and compare quotes to see your car insurance rates with different car insurance companies. The cheapest car insurance company for you may not be the same as someone else in the state based on your ZIP code, credit score and other factors.
Extended Vehicle Care Feature
Allstate provides more coverage for your vehicle beyond insurance with its extended vehicle care, commonly known as an extended warranty. The company’s extended warranty provides protection from repair costs after the manufacturer’s warranty lapses on your covered vehicles.
While most manufacturers’ warranties end after three years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first, Allstate’s extended car warranty elongates the warranty to seven years or 100,000 miles. The extended vehicle care includes:
- Roadside assistance
- Alternative transportation costs for a rideshare or rental car during car repairs
- Trip interruption coverage up to $500 for lodging and meals if car trouble disrupts your travel plans.
- Add-ons such as windshield, dent, tire and wheel repair or replacement
Choose from one of the following extended warranty options:
|Name of extended warranty
||What it applies to
||Transmission, engine and drive axle
|Comfort and Tech
||Air conditioning and heating, safety restraints and seats
||Steering, suspension, emissions and exhaust
Here’s how Allstate’s extended vehicle care works:
- If you need a tow, you’ll need to contact Allstate directly.
- For repairs, you’ll need to take your vehicle to the dealership or the mechanic of your choice.
- To use your warranty, the mechanic will let Allstate know of the necessary repair work.
- The company will pay the bill after you meet any applicable deductible.
- If your repairs take longer than a day, Allstate will cover your rental car or rideshare costs.
One of the benefits of Allstate is its network of local agents. Colorado has more than 50 local agents across the following cities:
- Canon City
- Castle Pines
- Castle Rock
- Colorado Springs
- Commerce City
- Fort Collins
- Glenwood Springs
- Grand Junction
- Greenwood Village
- Highlands Ranch
- Lone Tree
- Steamboat Springs
- Wheat Ridge
Multiple agents across many cities can connect you with insurance that meets your needs.